Saturday, January 15, 2011

Picture a day January 8th - 14th



January 8th - 14th
This week is filled with some flashbacks. I started picture a day late, so I am taking some "creative liberties"

January 8th - A shot I think we are all happy (or at least pretty good) with. I have wrote about them before, but I am not sure what my life would be without these girls. This was a the annual Holiday Party we all have every year.

January 9th - I am still learning on my camera so this isn't the best shot, but I think our house looks pretty here.
January 10th - Flashback. Thanksgiving 2010. Jim and my brother. Two of my most favorite people in the world.
January 11th - Another flashback. One of the first snowfalls this year and more practice with the camera.
January 12th - December 2010 flashback. Jim won a trip to New Orleans. Our first stop (within an hour of hotel check-in) was Acme Oyster for an amazing Po'Boy.
January 13th - Flashback. New Orleans Dec 2010. After lunch at Acme House, we walked to Cafe Du Monde for beignets and coffee. They were worth the powder sugar all over my jeans.

January 14th - December 2010 New Orleans flashback. This was not the same day as PoBoys and Beignets, but it is along the same lines. Pat O'Briens for a hurricane. I was told it was a must, but I wasn't impressed. Sorry Pat O'Brien fans!

No comments: